Grecotel Kos Imperial 5* - Kos
Boasting beautiful sea views and a sleek pool area, the Grecotel Kos Imperial is a little piece of luxury on the North East coast of Kos. With a perfectly manicured pool area, complete with water features, lazy rivers and flowering gardens looking out over Psalidi’s pebble beach, there are plenty of places to soak up the sun. Rooms and Bungalows are classically styled, elegant and feature all the niceties for a relaxing stay. Couples will truly appreciate the excellent cuisine on offer at the à la carte restaurants as well as the Thalasso spa.
- 3 bars including a lounge bar, pool bar and beach bar serving a range of local, international and premium drinks
- 5 restaurants including 2 buffet restaurants and 3 à la carte restaurants, serving a range of international, Italian, Thai and Greek cuisine
- Children's pool
- 3 restaurants with highchairs
- Grecoland (4-12yrs) - arts and crafts, small team games, sports, movie nights, water-based, story time and food-based (open between 26 Apr and 31 Oct, between 10.00am and 5.00pm, depending on occupancy).
- Children's playground - swings, see saw, climbing frame, slides and shaded area (age and height restrictions may apply).
Spa & Beauty
- Elixir thalasso - sauna*, steam room*, Turkish bath* and massage treatments* (min age 18yrs). (Open between 26 Apr and 31 Oct, between 9.00am and 7.00pm, depending on occupancy).
- On-site hairdressers.*
*Charges may apply locally
Holiday Name : Grecotel Kos Imperial 5*
Reference : J2