Bella Mare Hotel - Corfu
Cocooned in lush gardens that open out onto lovely Avlaki beach, Bella Mare has claimed one of the most desirable spots in this exclusive corner of north east Corfu.
The sublime location, spectacular views and exceptional service – all the hallmarks of a Simpson Hotel – create the perfect atmosphere for relaxation, with numerous delightful places to sit and soak up the sun amongst the wonderfully tranquil grounds or by the generous pool.
When you're feeling a little more energetic, kayaks and SUPs are available for hire on the beach adjacent to the hotel gardens and we can arrange boat rental if you're looking to explore further afield.
Whether you’ve been out on the water or taking it easy on a sunbed, the poolside bar is the perfect place for a lazy lunch, with a tempting choice of light meals and snacks served until 6pm. In the evening, the bar remains open until 11pm for guests to enjoy a sundowner and gaze out across the bay as the distant mountains of Albania set to a glorious salmon pink.
All rooms at Bella Mare have spacious, elegant interiors and sea views, with some offering their own kitchenette and fridge should you wish to dine in. And for a little extra luxury, our ten Bella Mare Exclusive Suites share an additional private pool and daytime bar.
For evening dining, there are two excellent tavernas moments from the hotel – or the vibrant town of Kassiopi, with its shops, waterfront restaurants and low-key nightlife is a 35-minute walk or a five-minute drive. Upmarket Agios Stephanos is also easily accessible, just a short drive south along the coast, with its popular tavernas, pretty boutiques and atmospheric bars.
In peak weeks of the summer holidays, younger guests aged 5 to 11 can enjoy a complimentary range of children's activities courtesy of our Beach Life programme.
BEACH LIFE - Beach life caters for children aged 5 to 11.
In the school summer holidays, we make beach life a breeze with an inspiring programme of supervised activities sure to keep children aged 5-11 entertained. Held at our Bella Mare and GK Beach hotels, parents can kick back and unwind while the children make new friends and enjoy pool games, treasure hunts, movie nights and more under the expert supervision of our childcare team.
The glorious beachfront setting is the perfect venue for a memorable family holiday where the grown-ups enjoy a little down time too; relax with a drink at the bar while the youngsters make a splash or join them out on the water and prove that youth is wasted on the young.
BEACH LIFE IN BRIEF
- Complimentary supervised activities from 4 July to 29 August at Bella Mare Hotel
- A complimentary programme of supervised activities for children aged 5–11
- Garden games and table-tennis available
- No pre-booking required
- Operates 5 days a week
- Sample activities include T-shirt design, mocktail making, scavenger hunts, table football, arts and crafts, beach chill outs, pool games, table tennis, cookery and a movie night.
Good to know...
- Weekly timetable of supervised activities run by fully-trained staff
- No need to pre-book; register and sign up on arrival
- Sessions last approximately 2 hours
- Four activity sessions a week guaranteed (including one evening)
- Additional sessions may be available on request
- All activities subject to availability
Holiday Name : Bella Mare Hotel
Reference : STA